You asked, here's the recipe 🍫
My boyfriend seems to think he deserves the best of the best (I mean.. he has me 🤷♀️) so here are the healthiest, fudgiest, and most expensive brownies you could probably make.
Organic, all natural, and whole ingredients for a clean treat. Notice I didn't say low calorie 🤓
2/3 cup avocado oil
2 cups organic coconut sugar
1 ½ cups gluten-free flour
1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking soda
3/4 cup cacao powder
1 tsp salt
2 cage free eggs
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the avocado oil, coconut sugar, vanilla extract, and eggs.
3. In a larger bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, salt and cocoa powder.
4. Add the avocado oil mixture to the flour mixture, and whisk until smooth.
5. Prepare an 8” x 8” baking pan by rubbing lightly with avocado oil.
6. Pour brownie batter into the baking pan. It should be about 2/3 full.
7. Bake for 22-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the brownies comes out with just a few crumbles of batter.
8. Let the brownies cool. Slice and serve.
If you make these, take a photo and tag me. I love seeing desserts and treats... and tacos! Use @makenzie_costley on Instagram!